Thursday, February 17, 2011

Square2 Magazine (Update on The Snowflakes’ Waltz)

Back in November, I blogged about my new short story, The Snowflakes’ Waltz, coming out in Square2 magazine. Then I neglected to do an update when it did come out. My bad.

You can get to the magazine's website by going to www.square2magazine.com; or, if you click on the title of this blog entry it will take you to a digital copy of the issue that, The Snowflakes’ Waltz, is in.

Congratulations to the everyone at Square2 for putting together such a stylish, well thought out, and well designed magazine.

A special thanks to Chrissy Poitras of Square2 and Sparkbox Studios for inviting me to be a part of it. And also to Kyle Topping (Spark Box Studio) and René Dick (Scout Design).

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment